“After church I decided to put on my wig” James brown says after deliverance session at crossover service

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“After church I decided to put on my wig” James brown says after deliverance session at crossover service

James-Brown-.jpg

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown has caused a stir on social media after attending crossover service last night. He attended a crossover service alongside Destiny Etiko at Zion ministry in Lagos on the 31st of December 2023. He was seen without his usual wig and makeup at the church service that night. Despite this, he managed to grab the spotlight at the service with his dance moves and also when Pastor Ebuka prayed for those with ogbanje spirit who needed to be delivered. The camera man had focused the camera on James brown as soon as the pastor prayed for those with Ogbanje spirit.

His real name is James Chukwueze Obialor but he is known famously as James Brown. He is a popular crossdresser and influencer in Nigeria. He was first spotted while dancing and later on, the camera man focused on him while pastor Ebuka prayed for those possessed by a spirit; Ogbanje. This caused a series of reaction on social media. Just a few hours after, jam es brown reacted to this on his Instagram page. He posted a photo of himself wearing his wig and makeup and revealed that he decided to put on his wig after church.

In his post on Instagram, he had switched back to his normal dressing with his two piece outfit, wig, heels, and makeup. He stated “after church, I decided to put on my wig. 2024 is great already, I can feel it”. Many fans have reacted to his post saying he wasn’t truly delivered after the crossover deliverance session where his face was displayed on the church TV screens as the pastor delivered people.

See crossover video below