“I’m grateful to you guys for neglecting your lives to focus on mine” Doyin thanks her haters and trolls

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
I’m grateful to you guys for neglecting your lives to focus on mine” Doyin thanks her haters and trolls

DOYIN.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Doyin has appreciated her haters and those who were fond of trolling her on social media. She recently shared a mocking thank you message to them appreciating them for leaving their own lives to focus on hers. She took to her Instagram story to share the message for them. She revealed that these people helped to keep her in public eye and made her name trend. She revealed that she cannot forget the trolls and she is grateful to them.

Doyin is a famous BBnaija star. She became famous after participating on the Big Brother Naija Level up season 7 show of 2022 before coming back to the All-stars show in 2023. Her full name is Doyinsola David. She is a brand reality TV star, brand influencer and host. She is the host of Doyin’s corner which is a podcast. While on the Big Brother Naija show, Doyin was known to be very opinionated, and she always spoke up when she wanted to. This made quite a number of people dislike Doyin.

She began her post by thanking everyone who supported her and acknowledge that the trolls also played a part in ensuring her name was always spoken about, keeping her in the public eye. She revealed that even though their opinions about her was unsolicited, they helped her to shine. She then thanked them for neglecting their lives to focus on hers and everything she does. She called their actions foolishness.
In her words “How can I forget the trolls… your unsolicited opinions created a lot of talk around the name ‘Doyin David’. I’m grateful to you guys for neglecting your lives to focus on mine. Thank you for being a bunch of facts. Cheers to more unsolicited opinions and foolishness in the coming year. Its all love”

See post below

Screenshot_20231227-172617_Chrome.jpg