“I cannot be with a man that I don’t respect” Ini Edo reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“I cannot be with a man that I don’t respect” Ini Edo reveals

Ini-Edo.png

Popular Nigerian actress, Ini Edo has revealed the reason why she is still single. She revealed that she cannot be with a man that cannot command respect or that she doesn’t respect. She revealed this in a recent interview with Toke Makinwa on the latest episode of the Toke Moments podcast. She was speaking about relationships, and it was then she shared that this is one of the reasons she is still single and its because she can’t be in a relationship with a man that she does not respect.

Ini Edo is a famous Nigerian actress. she has featured in over 100 Nollywood movies since the start of her career., she began her career as an actress in 2000. Her full name is Iniobong Edo Ekim and she is 41 years old. She was born on the 23rd of April 1982 in Akwa Ibom. She has a daughter named light. She is currently not in any relationship as she revealed in her latest interview. She was however, once married to a man named Philip Ehiagwina between 2008 and 2014 when they got a divorce.

During the interview, she revealed that she doesn’t have someone to wear matching Christmas clothes with this Christmas except for her daughter meaning she isn’t in a relationship with anyone. She also shared that she is looking for someone who will really love her. She also wants a man who would respect her and also do things that command her respect for him. According to her, her man must give her the protective energy that will make her respect him. She also shared that she cannot be in a toxic relationship, and these are the things she takes into consideration.

In her words “maybe this is why I’m still single, I can’t be in a toxic relationship. If you cannot give me that protective energy that allows me to respect you, then I cannot be with a man that I don’t respect. If you cannot earn my respect, then we cannot be together because what’s the point. When it gets to a point where I start to disrespect you, it means you have brought yourself down to a point where I begin to talk back at you, or I begin to disrespect you. It’s not just about having money, it’s about how you’re able to manage the people around the and the situation around you. Kindness is what is missing.”