“I don’t have problem going to the market, just don’t ask me to cook or do dishes” Daddy Freeze says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
I don’t have problem going to the market, just don’t ask me to cook or do dishes” Daddy Freeze says

Daddy-Freeze.jpg

Popular Nigerian radio host, Daddy freeze has shared that he has no problem with going to the market to buy foodstuff or groceries for his wife however he says that what he has a problem with is being asked to cook or do the dishes. He stated this recently on Instagram. He commented under a popular Blogger’s post about men going to the market for their wives. This started with a post which was originally shared by a famous drama minister, Mike Bamiloye on Facebook. He asked men if they don’t mind their wives sending them to buy fish and vegetables at the market when coming back from work.

Various Nigerians reacted to this Facebook post and this post was then shared on Instagram by a Nigerian blogger. Daddy Freeze then made a comment about it in the comment section leading to a series of reactions from other Nigerians. Daddy freeze is a famous Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster and radio host known famously for his commentaries on social media about various things in Nigerian including politicians, pastors, and celebrities. His real name is Ifedayo Olarinde but he is known popularly as Daddy Freeze. He is 47 years old.

He shared his opinion saying he doesn’t mind being sent to the market as he even likes local markets or supermarkets. His only issue is when he is asked to cook to wash plates. In his words “I have no problem with going to the market or buying groceries. I like local markets and supermarkets. Just don’t ask me to cook or do the dishes”

See post below
Screenshot_20240103-142144_Instagram.jpg