“Stay away from mine, yours is coming” Kunle Remi’s wife, Tiwi warns ladies

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“Stay away from mine, yours is coming” Kunle Remi’s wife, Tiwi warns ladies

IMG-20240101-WA0005.jpg

Popular Nigerian actor Kunle Remi’s wife, Tiwi has sent a note of warning to Nigerian women to stay away from her husband. She revealed that she has tied him down already and should stay away from him and told them their own husbands are coming. Her words have caused reactions on social media as some felt the warning was unsolicited. The video went viral on social media not to long after the news of their wedding was revealed.

Kunle Remi is a famous Nigerian actor, filmmaker, and producer. His full name is Oyekunle Opeyemi Oluwaremi. He is 35 years old and was born on the 18th of October 1988. He tied the knot with his beautiful wife named Tiwi is a private wedding ceremony recently. Not much is known about his wife yet except that her name is Tiwi. Kunle Remi announced the news of his marriage on the 1st of January 2024. He welcomed his fans into the new year by revealing that he is off the market.

The video of Tiwi warning ladies to stay away from her husband has gone viral on the internet. The video showed Tiwi, Kunle Remi and a friend smiling as she bragged about how Kunle Remi is her husband and she has locked him in so he isn’t available for other women. She spoke excitedly about her husband and warned other women to leave him alone. She then prayed for them saying their husbands will come soon too.
In her words “Listen, I've locked him in, this guy is all mine. To all the ladies, I pray God sends you yours. Stay away from mine, yours is coming”

See video below