“Thank you God for restoring happiness in my life” Davido shares

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“Thank you God for restoring happiness in my life” Davido shares

profile.jpg

Popular Nigerian musician, Davido has shared his appreciation to God for restoring happiness in his life. He took to his official X (formerly twitter) account to express his gratitude to God as 2023 wrapped up. Many people often use this period to recount how their 2023 went and share their gratitude to God and their families and Davido has also done the same. His post was a short and simple one and he simply thanked God for what he did for him in 2023.

Davido is a famous Nigerian singer, song writer and record producer. He is an award-winning Afrobeats artists who is recognized as one of the most influential artists in Nigeria and even Africa at large. Davido is 31 years old. His full name is David Adedeji Adeleke. He was born on the 21st of November 1992 in Atlanta, Georgia, United states. He is married to Chioma Rowland and they have a set of twins together. He also has 3 other children from 3 different women.

In his recent post on twitter, he revealed that 2023 was a great year for him. He stated that God restored happiness and success in his life and he was grateful to God. He then shared that he is ready for 2024. Recall he was blessed with a set of twins in 2023 after the death of his first son, Ifeanyi in 2022. His 4th studio album, Timeless also gained international recognition and numerous awards in 2023. These are some of the things Davido is thankful for.

In his words “2023 Was a great year ! Thank you God ! For restoring happiness n Success in my life !! 2024 IM READY !! ❤️"

See post below