“your body is not your own, it is for God” Odumodublvck speaks against abortion and prostitution

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“your body is not your own, it is for God” Odumodublvck speaks against abortion and prostitution

Odumodublvck.jpg

Popular Nigerian singer and rapper Odumodublvck has revealed his opinion about prostitution and abortion. He recent spoke during an interview on the latest episode of the Zero Conditions podcast. He condemned those who are into prostitution and also revealed that he doesn’t believe in or stand for abortion. According to him, abortion is murder, and he is going by what his Bible tells him. He believes that people shouldn’t just use their bodies for anything because our body belongs to God.

Odumodublvck is a famous Niger5ian singer, songwriter, and a rapper. His real name is Tochukwu Gbebemi Ojogwu but he is known professionally and popularly as Odumodublvck. He is 30 years old. He was born on the 19th of October 1993 in Lagos state. he is also known as Big Kala. He is famous for his hit songs including songs like Blood on the dance floor, Dog eat Dog, wrong person, Ndi Ike and many more.

While speaking during this interview, he asked everyone a Yes or No question. He asked “is prostitution good in the eyes of God?” and the hosts answer No. He then continued talking about how people in this generation see prostitution as a form of work and so they engage in it. He then revealed that people should stop saying things like ‘it is my body’. According to him, our body is not our body but that of God because we will all give account to God. He then added that he doesn’t believe in abortion because it is murder.

“In this our age and day, they’ve said it (prostitution) is work. This thing that God has said is not good. I ask you how dare, the people that are listening stand in front of God. I’m telling you some people can be delivered from this evil spirit. How will you tell God that prostitution is work. There is a difference between doing something that is wrong and going to God to say I’m sorry and you doing something wrong and standing on social media. I Odumodu, I don’t believe in abortion. I feel it is murder because that’s what my Bible tells me. I know that if I come face to face with Jesus, he will tell me that abortion is not right so no human being made of flesh should come and tell me it is right”

He also added “don’t tell me that it is your body. It is not your body. The body belongs to God that’s why when you die you will go and give account of it… but this thing we call the body is not your own, it has never been that’s why you will never take it up (to heaven) with you. When you go back, the spirit that God gave you, oya what did you use the body for. If it was really your own, you should not be giving account of it so stop saying it is your body. It’s a serious thing, stop deceiving the young people, stop telling them it is their body. Your body is not your own, it is for God. Use it to do the things of God and when you don’t do the things of God, ask for forgiveness, don’t say it is right.”

See clip below

He also added in another part of the interview that he doesn’t keep quiet for trolls on social media. He revealed that he won’t keep quiet for trolls because he is a brand. He says replying trolls is always necessary and he won’t stop because of his name. he also advised everyone not to follow his example saying he isn’t a role model.
He stated “I’m nobody’s role model, Jesus is there, Follow Jesus. Don’t follow me. I fornicate, I drink, I smoke, you wanna make me a role model, you must be a dummy. I never came her to say I’m the holiest guy”.

See interview clip below

See full interview below