100 million dollars or 100 million naira? Young Duu responds to Portable for demanding 100 million after he left Zeh Nation Records

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

100 million dollars or 100 million naira? Young Duu responds to Portable for demanding 100 million after he left Zeh Nation Records​

images (77).jpeg

No one saw Young Duu's comeback after his former boss, Portable, said he was entitled to a sum of N100 million from anyone who had chosen to hijack his artists. Young Duu wondered why Portable would even think of receiving money from his new boss and helper Carter Efe, after he left the Zeh Nation Records. He said requesting N100 million is ridiculous because he didn't make such an amount when he was a signee in the Zeh Nation Record Label.

In Young Duu's words, "How much have I ever made for myself? Or are you trying to raise the money you would use to build a house in Lekki and purchase new cars? How much did I make when I was at your place? I was so slim, barely fed, and looked malnourished and you have the guts to request for 100 million. Guy, small small o, don't kill someone. That bro likes money a lot. He likes money to the extent that he doesn't want another person to make any money. You want all the money being made in Nigeria to become yours alone, which Kain life be that? If Dem wan sign Young Duu make them pay 100 million. 100 million what? 100 million naira Abi 100 million dollars?
==

Portable has been bittered ever since his ex-signee, Young Duu, was taken in by Carter Efe after he sent him packing from the Zeh Nation Record Label. He has been trolling the young artist and claimed he was the one who brought him into the limelight. Now, he is demanding that Carter Efe pay him a sum of N100 million for signing Young Duu because he was the one who fed and clothed him. Who is going to settle this case?

Young Duu is just a struggling 20-year-old Afro-pop artist who found favor after Portable sent him packing from his studio. They had a misunderstanding that could have been easily settled within the record label but the Zazu crooner was done with his artist as all pleas from netizens fell on deaf ears.