70% of Nigerian men are gold diggers, UK-based woman says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

70% of Nigerian men are gold diggers, a UK-based woman says​

A UK-based Nigerian lady makes a shocking revelation about Nigerian men. She said that the majority of Nigerian men are gold diggers looking to date a financially stable woman. When she was asked to disclose the amount she earns monthly in the UK, this lady said she makes $10,000 after tax. So, she wouldn't want to date any man who isn't hardworking especially Nigerian men.

It's really hard to find love in the UK. 80% of guys we have in this country, they are married. And the remaining 20% they are yet to sort themselves. I'd rather marry someone who is made in the UK because I don't want gold diggers. 70% of men in Nigeria are gold diggers. Even if I'm to marry anybody from my home country Nigeria, you need to prove it to me that you really love me. The man is gonna have a lot of hardwork to do."