BBNaija: This boy, you have no current- Nengi tells Laycon

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Nengi-tells-Laycon.jpg

Another night's past in Biggie's house bringing us closer to the end of this year's show and no doubt closer to knowing the winner of the N85 million grand price, I mean people already have concluded this winner in their heads right now. And we all know the fans are stacking up on Laycon's side, right?

Anyways, yesterday night was an interesting one in the Lockdown house as housemate, Nengi tells Laycon that he has no current apparently because he doesn't react to her touch as fast as Ozo would.

Replying her playful complaint was Laycon saying: "Ozo's body moves quickly. That's why I don't like doing anything. My body no dey quick move. My own dey take time. If I don't want to do, there's nothing any one can do about it.

"If I don't want to move I would not be moved. That's why I like straining myself".

Last edited: