Before this time next year, your colleagues will be coming to you for food, Pastor Adeboye prays for church members

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Before this time next year, your colleagues will be coming to you for food, Pastor Adeboye prays for church members​

asedf.jpeg

Pastor E.A Adeboye has sparked reactions causing outrage from netizens with his prayer point. He went viral for praying "Before this time next year, your colleagues will be coming to you for food. They'll be coming to you for refreshments." He prayed for each of his church members to become the go-to person in their family. "You know, in every family, there is somebody they call the go-to person. Somebody you go to when you have a problem. Somebody you go to when you have a need. I decree that in your family you'll be the go-to person," he prayed. Immediately after the prayer, the screams of "Amen" echoed in be church.

Netizens are pissed at this prayer point as they immediately flooded the RCCG X account with angry comments. Sensing the damage that tweet had caused, it was immediately deleted by the handler. Here are a few reactions from angry Nigerians.

@ronkuzy: See why rccg members are usually cold hearted? The love of God is far from their hearts. God forbid bad thing
@tochukwujoyce: Na bad prayers. Everyone should progress mbok
@ug_bby: My colleagues won't come to me for food, we will all wine and dine together
@streetnoble: What if 2 colleagues dey for church? Who go beg the other person?

==

Last edited: