Calabar, you'll never see me again - Singer Mayorkun cries out as his diamond chain goes missing after stage performance

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Mayowa Adewale popularly known as Mayorkun has cried out to the residents of Calabar not to expect him again after his diamond goes missing following stage performance.

Screenshot_20231219-165837_1.jpg

Mayorkun who was at a concert in Calabar a few days ago wrote a tweet on X informing fans that he will not be coming to Calabar again due to an unforgettable experience.

The singer's customized diamond worth millions of naira was stolen at a hotel in Calabar known as The Grand Hotel. This erupted disturbing tweets from Mayorkun as he wrote, "I just want to wake up from this dream bro".

In a now deleted tweet, he wrote, "Calabar, you'll probably never ever see me again, goodluck to the other artists coming for your festivals though."