Car Navigation In Nigeria

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys, I am from American and I would love to drive my car in Nigeria. I don't know the street in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan very much and I would have to depend on a good car navigation to find my way around Lagos. Especially in the mainland. The CD-map in the car, do we have a road data for Nigeria on the navigation system and are they adding new list as new areas develop?

Sometimes I use many blackberry, and it works fine, however, I would like to be able to use this in my car in Nigeria. I have Nissan Murano and it comes with a navigation but I am always lost.

Hey, see someone's question below....
"
Hello Goodfriends

I recently bought a car from the USA that has a car navigation/GPS. But the CD-map in the car is that of the united states. Please do we have a road recorded network in Nigeria so that i can use such facility in Nigeria as to know my whereabouts when i get to unfamiliar terrains? Sometimes i use my blackberry but dont see why i cannot use such facility in my car. Any ideas pls help.
smiley.png
smiley.png
"

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
What's the make of your car? maybe we can see how your car can be compantible with Africa network.