Castrated goats, BBN Phyna blasts those criticizing her for wearing a bikini

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Castrated goats, BBN Phyna blasts those criticizing her for wearing a bikini​

Ijeoma Otabor aka Phyna has retaliated after being called names by critics for wearing a bikini. She shared pictures of her preparing to swim in the ocean at the Maldives, where she is currently relaxing. Immediately the picture went live, hundreds of comments were written with each of them criticizing the reality TV star for sharing her bikini photos to the media.

This reaction was triggered by one of Phyna's podcasts where she chastised ladies for exposing their bodies on camera. Now, fans are claiming that the same thing she scolded her fellow women for is the same thing she is doing. They called her a hypocrite for going against her own words. In response, Phyna called them castrated goats, and urged her critics to continue wailing. She wrote, "I love the tears proudly sponsored by MUA. I’m trending and I know why oh wahhhh. Una go cry tire. Dumb, dirty goats since you don't know the difference btw wearing pant and bra on camera and getting ready for a swim...castrated goats.