Continous Fall out From Tiwa Savage's S*x Tabe As she Loses 4 Endorsements

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
tiwas-watch.jpg

Tiwa has not seen the last of her s*x tape yet. The Controversial Nigerian singer Tiwatope Savage, known simply as Tiwa Savage, has reportedly lost four sponsorship deals after her sex tape leaked.

Tiwa Savage has been trending on social media for good and bad reasons for the past few days. Tiwa Savage is all the rage on social media after her sex tape hit the public days ago. Even though the theme was downplayed by Tiwa's sex tape, the label is still there.

Amid Tiwa's sex tape leak, another reason she's trending is her album with American artist Brandy.

Tiwa tops the American music charts. One of her songs on her album "somebody" is trending on all social media platforms.

There is bad news for the singer, however, as it was reported that companies that signed Tiwa Savage for their products and merchandise were pulling out of their artist sponsorship deals after their sex tape leaked on social media.

Tiwa Savage has lost four advertising deals from Cadbury, a beverage company, Pampers, a diaper company, Glo, a networking service, and another because of her leaked sex video.
georgina-onuoha.jpg

In another news, the Veteran Nigerian actress Georgina Onuoha has responded to reports that Tiwa Savage has lost four of her endorsements due to her leaked s*x tape.

In her long Instagram post, Georgina wrote;

It's sad if that's true. Personally, as Georgina, I pray that Tiwa will get out of there as she is incredibly talented and gifted.

She has not committed a crime, she is the victim, but my colleagues have done her a disservice with their "A Queen I Stand" rhetoric.

We should all learn to weigh problems critically before our support becomes an indictment against the person we are trying to support.

She took the first step with her blackmailing to the public. Which was proactive and smart on her part. My uninformed colleagues surely did her a disservice.

The story should have been, "Say no to blackmailers who have violated your privacy." Instead, their ignorance seemed like a celebration of the mistakes.

You hurt Tiwa. I still pray she'll give us a Grammy soon. She will be fine.

According to PR expert Lauretta, sometimes not every PR is a good one. Kim Kardashian took an apology tour on every major television and talk show in America and made public apologies for saving her brand 15 years ago.

Tiwa is no longer a Nigerian brand; It's a global brand. I hope she gets out of there, learns her lessons, and apologizes for this mistake.

If I were on the PR team I would publicly apologize, most of you will say it isn't necessary.
However, if you understand PR you will understand that an apology is needed for their family-oriented fans. She apologizes for this happening even to the media while playing the victim role because she is still the victim and then moves on.

Did you know that with all the popularity of some brands, Kim K is never used as an ambassador?

You could say she doesn't need it, but believe me, her team would like these brands to contact her.

Well, in conclusion, I believe there's a reason we should all be careful in this life. Yes, we all make mistakes, but every action has consequences.