Cross reveals BBNAIJA house was toxic, says he almost took voluntary exit

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Cross reveals BBNAIJA house was toxic, says he almost took voluntary exit

Screenshot_20230723-235439_Twitter.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija All-Stars housemate Cross has revealed how toxic the house was. He recently disclosed that due to the toxicity, he contemplated taking a voluntary exit from the show. Cross was one of the 20 housemates who participated in the BBNAIJA All-Stars show which recently ended.

Screenshot_20230926-082901_Instagram.jpg

Who is Cross?
His real name is Ikechukwu Sunday Okonkwo, but he goes by the name Cross. He originally participated on the BBNAIJA shine ya eye season 6 in 2021 before coming to the All-Stars show this year.
Cross is 30 years old and he was born on the 8th of July, 1991 in Enugu State. He is an entrepreneur and reality TV star. His net worth is estimated to be $300,000.

Cross was one of the 6 finalist on the All-Stars show. He was the only housemate who won Head of House on 2 different occasions during the show.
Cross shared during a recent interview with Miracle OP who is a well-known media person. He stated that he wanted to leave the BBNAIJA show because of how toxic it was. He stated that the constant fights in the house was getting too much and it was getting to him so he wanted to leave.

In his words “A lot of things happened over the time I was in Big Brother House. I was a bit sad for about two or three weeks. There was a period of time that I actually wanted to go to Big Brother and tell him that I’m done. I really wanted to leave the house. The house was so dark; fighting, arguments, toxicity. It was just a different energy that I could not see myself happy. I could not see myself really doing much. There were a lot of strong energies and they were dimming me. I couldn’t be myself. The house got to me at certain times compared to my first season."

Recall other BBNAIJA Stars have also shared something similar about how toxic the BBNAIJA house is. Phyna who was the winner of the Level up season 7 show revaled this last year and Tolanibaj who was an housemate in the All-Stars season also disclosed this om her YouTube channel.