Davido apologizes to fans for postponing European tour

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Davido apologizes to fans for postponing European tour

Screenshot_20230913-164159_Instagram.jpg

Popular Nigerian musician Davido has apologized to his fans worldwide for postponing his European tour date. The award-winning Afrobeats star shared an apology via his X (twitter) page on Monday, the 11th of September.

David Adeleke is known popularly as Davido and he had his European tour scheduled for Q4 2023. (Quarter 4). He announced that he has moved the dates for this tour from Q4 2023 to Q1 2024 (which is the first quarter next year)

Screenshot_20230913-164241_Instagram.jpg

He revealed that the postponement of this tour will give him and his team more time to sort out the production hitches they have been facing so that they can give the fans a better show.

In his statement, he shared that his Manchester show would be his last European date for 2023 and the others will be moved till next year. Recall he has been performing his latest songs from his most recent album, Timeless on his tours. Many European fans can't wait till 2024 when he will deliver his performance.

Screenshot_20230913-164042_X.jpg

His statement read "One of my greatest joys this year has been reconnecting with all of you during my Timeless Tour. I've been humbled to see so many of you show up at sold-out shows across North America and Dubai. The energy has been incredible, bless you all. I am passionate about giving you a truly timeless experience, every show, every time - One that you all deserve. So, with this in mind I've made the decision that after the show in Manchester, I will be moving my remaining European dates until Q1 2024. The additional time allows us to sort out some of the production issues we have been experiencing and gives us time to improve and create a bigger and more immersive show. Please accept my heartfelt apologies, but as I have said, there is a time for everything, and I believe that taking a few months now to make your experience perfect will be time well spent. For anyone who has already purchased tickets, please hold on new dates coming soon. Peace & Love."