DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's daughter says she depressed and she decided to jet off to Dubai

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
This is life of the rich people, the live life that an average Nigerians cannot live. DJ Cuppy, whose real name is Florence Otedola is a daughter to Billionaire Femi Otedola. Since Covid-19 started, she's been living in the UK with her family and she is very been very active on social media since her gig or job was on hold due to covid. No more parties but money is not her problem since her father is rich.

However, she said she was down a few days ago. Therefore Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.00.53 PM.png

"Woke up stressed again, one way ticket to Dubai with just hand luggage " she wrote on her twitter page.

kingsizexx

Nov 12, 2020
some people in depression look for themselves.. some fly to dubai.. lmao, rich people are always like oh I have bad mood I have to buy myself a bentley it'll fix it, but shit it fixes as their mood stays good for a moment then it comes back. Real smart people know that everything comes from subconscious, and to touch that reality you have to calm urself and go deep inside your soul. I always love to drink some red kratom tea and go meditate or read some soul books to understand what's going in this world, and I undersatnd that money aint fixing shit.

Last edited: