EFCC has ruined my source of income...People have stopped spraying me money, Speed Darlington cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

EFCC has ruined my source of income...People have stopped spraying me money, Speed Darlington cries out​

Indigenous singer Speed Darlington cries out to EFCC and the Nigerian government for ruining his source of income. He said that people have stopped spraying money on money at events even after entertaining them. That is one way he makes money and the EFCC is about to make that door close on him due to the punishment imposed on naira abuse.

He said, "My life don scatter finish o. I no see money eat again. EFCC and Nigerians government don scatter my life. Nobody dey spray money again. I go club last Sunday for Owerri, they book me for appearance. I was very entertaining. I was giving everybody attention. Na so people wey dey sell money dey carry money up and down, 1 single person no gree buy. Everybody dey fear EFCC."

Speed Darlington added that the EFCC needs to be considerate about this law because some people's income is dependent on the money being sprayed on them and imposing these strict laws would block their source of income.