Eight months isn't enough to judge Pres. Tinubu's administration, Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
hope.png

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma has stated that eight months is too early to judge President Tinubu's administration in terms of economic growth and development.

While many Nigerians have expressed disappointment over the current administration's performance eight months after inauguration, the Imo State Governor is confident that Pres. Tinubu will rescue Nigeria from its economic turmoil. Uzodinma said eight months is too early to be analyzing the current administration. He further stated that if Pres. Tinubu doesn't get it right, that means something is wrong somewhere. He stated that the reason why people are too expectant is because they cannot face the reality on ground.

The Chairman of the APC Progressives Governors Forum said Pres. Tinubu's economic policies so far including the fuel subsidy, have been an effective mechanism in promoting stability in the country's economy.

He stated, "I am the Chairman of the Progressives Governors’ Forum, 20 governors; and we are unanimous in supporting President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to ensure that he succeeds in rescuing the economy, in rescuing this country, in making sure that we live according to the expectations of our founding fathers.

And I can tell you, seven months or eight months into his four-year mandate is not enough to judge him. So, why the hurry? Some people are suffering from anxiety cirrhosis. Some people are not able to come to terms with the reality on the ground. I am confident. I have my belief that if this man is not able to get this country correct, then something must be wrong."