Enough is enough, Portable's wife voices out after the singer dragged her online

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Enough is enough, Portable's wife voices out after the singer dragged her online​

Portable-and-wife-Bewaji.webp

Omobewaji Ewatomi popularly known as Portable's wife voices out after her husband continuously dragged her online. She has been mute since Portable ranted about how ungrateful she is but now, she updated her IG story with a caption hinting that she is tired of staying mute. She sternly warned her husband not to frustrate her any further because she was going to say things he wouldn't like. In her words, "Enough is enough. You don already push me to the wall. Don't worry Sha have been so quiet since all this days ooo. If you put your hand in my mouth I will bite you o."

Now, it seems there is fire on the mountain as Nigerians are beginning to dig out old clips of Omobewaji defending Portable after he went viral for beating her. What could it be that Omobewaji is threatening to reveal about her husband?

Last edited: