Femi Adebayo reveals he sold some of his properties for Jagun Jagun

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Femi Adebayo reveals he sold some of his properties for Jagun Jagun

Screenshot_20230921-124324_Google.jpg

Popular movie producer Femi Adebayo has revealed that he sold some of his properties for the movie titled Jagun Jagun. He recently shared how far he had gone for the sake of the production of Jagun Jagun.

Femi Adebayo is a film director, actor and producer. He is also the special adviser to the governor of Kwara State on Arts, culture and Tourism. He recently shared what the production of this movie entailed during a recent interview with the ladies of Your View on TVC.

Screenshot_20230921-124007_Chrome.jpg

He revealed the financial sacrifices he had to me for the production of this movie. He stated that this movie had the largest crew set in Nigeria. He shared that he handed this production without taking a bank loan of any kind.

In his words "I didn't want to go to the bank because I didn't know when I was going to sell it so the interest will keep rolling if I go the bank. So I was like let me just sell some of my properties. Ithink I can buy back times three of what I had sold"

Screenshot_20230921-124634_Google.jpg

He didn't disclose the exact amount which was invested into the production of this movie. He only shared that they've been able to make money from this movie to the extent that he can buy back what he sacrificed earlier.
Recall this movie had millions of views within few days of its release. The movie has been trending in various countries since it was released in August.