Forgive me Phyna...I'm sorry for abusing you, Deeone Comedian apologizes to his colleague

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Forgive me Phyna...I'm sorry for abusing you, Deeone Comedian apologizes to his colleague​

Comedian Deeone is seeking forgiveness from his junior colleague, Phyna, for abusing and trolling her on several occasions. He pleaded that Phyna and every other person he had offended should please forgive him. Deeone said he was instructed to apologize publicly before his health would be restored to normal due to the sudden lump that grew on his stomach overnight.

Just like everyone, Deeone Comedian went to bed at night but woke up to an excruciating pain in his belly the next day. A strange lump had developed on his stomach and he was informed it was a spiritual attack. He is now apologizing to Phyna and every other person he has ever offended to forgive him, believing he will get better once he does as instructed.