Guide on how to check 2023 WAEC results

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Guide on how to check 2023 WAEC results

Screenshot_20230808-070426_Google.jpg

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) announced the release of the 2023 WAEC results just yesterday.
Mr Patrick Areghan who is the Head of National Office (HNO) shared this during a press briefing yesterday, Monday.

Is WAEC results 2023 out?

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have released the results for school candidates who sat for the exam which ram from the 8th of May to the 23rd of June 2023.

How can I check my WAEC result?

The examination body has revealed that the students who sat for this exam should use the ‘Result Checker PIN and Serial Number to access their results on their website.
The results of the candidates are already being uploaded on the results website. Candidates can also access their Digital Certificate on the Website.
Check your result on the Council website: http://www.waecdirect.org.

Candidates who have no pending issues of either exam malpractice or financial obligations or state government payment for exams can access their results on the website.
The printing of the physical (hard copy) certificates will commence 90 days from the release day which was Monday.

The exam body revealed that after candidates have accessed their results, they can visit WAEC to confirm, share and download digital copies of their certificates.
They also revealed that the copies of the result listing will be sent to schools as well.

Step by step guide to checking WAEC 2023 result online
  1. Ensure you have internet connection
  2. Visit the website http://www.waecdirect.org.
  3. Enter your 10-digit Examination number
  4. Enter Serial Number
  5. Enter Examination year
  6. Click on Check my WAEC Result.