How I had a stroke on one side of my face - Denrele Edun reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Denrele-Edun.webp

Popular TV presenter, actor, and model Denrele Oluwafemi Edun has revealed how he survived a stroke on one side of his face.

In an interview with Channels TV, Denrele Edun shared his experience of how he developed a stroke on one part of his face. He disclosed how he experienced discomfort on his face which made him unable to carry out some activities.

He stated, "Anytime I wanted to drink water, it would pour out of my mouth. One eye was wide open, I couldn't hear and I couldn't breathe."

Denrele revealed that he hid the affected part of his face with his hairstyles so people wouldn't see it. Denrele recalled how he managed to hide his sickness from the public during a recent project.

He said he kept his health status private because he doesn't like receiving sympathy from people. He sees himself as a Porsche with no brakes and he doesn't want that to weigh him down.