How to invest in the Nigerian Stock Exchange without a local broker

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone, so you know, you are able to invest in Nigerian stock exchange and in the United State stock exchange from Nigeria without using a local broker.

You can do it all by yourself buy downloading certain apps that allows you to invest in the Nigerian stock exchange or some investing apps that let you invest from inside Nigeria. With these apps, you can invest in basically an foreign stocks on their platform.

Investing apps that you can use to invest from nigeria without a local broker
Chaka NG

Wealth NG

Some people have tried other apps like bamboo etc, if you have used it and it works for you, please let us know.

For the rest of us, we have only used Chaka NG and Wealth NG and they work just fine.

check it out, let us know if you find something new. post it below so the rest of us can learn and start invest wisely by ourselves.

GibsonMichel

Jun 11, 2021
I'll check this out, thanks. Actually, I became very interested in investments after the covid pandemic. I have a significant profit and that is surprising because beginners usually lose on stocks. I think I entered the market at the best time. And I was also reading some good analytics and forecasts on lifeforex.
Btw here is a prediction about dj
These guys predict the prices very accurately, so I opened a good long position.

Last edited by a moderator: