I apologise to those I hurt by words or actions, I want to be better in 2024, Comedian AY tenders end of the year apology

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular comedian Ayodeji Richard Makun popularly known as AY has tendered an end of the year apology to everyone he has wronged in the previous year 2023 saying he wants do better in 2024.

Screenshot_20240101-061024.png

In a recent post on his Instagram page, AY issued a sincere apology to those who think he is arrogant and those who think he has ignored them. He also apologized to those who felt offended by his character or attitude in one way or another. Furthermore, AY expressed his regret to those he failed to visit or call this year and those promises he didn't fulfill.

AY said he doesn't want to go into the new year with baggage of hurt and bitterness. He stated that he aims to be better than yesterday. AY also expressed that being unforgiving can hinder one from receiving God's blessings.