"I feel robbed, I really regret voting for laycon" Uriel speaks on eviction from BBNAIJA

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I feel robbed, I really regret voting for laycon" Uriel speaks on eviction from BBNAIJA

Screenshot_20230814-024035_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel has spoken up regarding her eviction from the Big Brother Naija House. Uriel was recently evicted from the Big Brother Naija All Stars show just lat Sunday. She was the 2nd housemate to be evicted.

Screenshot_20230723-235625_Twitter.jpg

Recall after her eviction, many fans took to social media to air their displeasure saying she didn't deserve to be evicted when Seyi wasn't.
Her full name is Uriel Oputa and she has revealed that she feels about the eviction.

She said that she feels robbed to have been evicted from the house this early especially since she was not the least-voted housemate. Recall seyi was the least voted housemate and yet he escaped eviction 2 times in a row.

The jurors for the last eviction included Laycon, Diana Edobor and Teddy A whom fans have been attacking since Sunday.
Uriel shared this in a recent interview with Lagos Talks FM. She says that she was robbed by being evicted.

Screenshot_20230814-021428_Instagram.jpg

She also shared that she regrets voting for Laycon when he was on the Big Brother Naija “Lockdown” season 5 show in 2020. Recall laycon was the winner of his own show in 2020.
She mentioned how unfair it is to her. She says she should still be inside the house, not out here.

She said “I feel robbed. I feel that it wasn’t my time. I feel like I was did dirty. I love everything Big Brother stands for, but I feel like that particular session of having a jury is what caused me to feel that it was not right. It was not fair"

She added “I gave content. I gave life to the show. And I like that is very unfair. I will be honest with you, and I’m gonna say. And I have no shame. I really regret voting for Laycon. And I feel like it was bad on his part because I heavily campaigned for Laycon. I felt very bad when I found out about certain things. But it is what it is. You have to make lemonade from lemon. I totally feel robbed. And I feel like I shouldn’t be out here; I should be in there"