I got married in 2022, Mr Eazi finally confirms marriage with Temi Otedola

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Oluwatosin Ajibade popularly known as Mr Eazi finally confirms his marriage with Nollywood actress and model Temi Otedola, revealing they have been married for a year now.

IMG_3206-e1580699453949.jpg

In a recent interview with Naija FM, Mr Eazi disclosed that he and his wife Temi Otedola had a private wedding in Venice, Italy last year. He hinted that if anyone wants to know anything about their marriage, the answers are already in the music video of his song "Legalize" which was released a year ago.

He said, "What I want to say is this, there's a song off my album titled Legalize. Go and watch the video. Everything you want to ask me is already inside my album. We shot the "Legalize" video in Venice. I'm not confirming or denying but if you watch the video, it will confirm or deny the claims."

Mr Eazi added that the music video isn't a costume but a clear picture of what is happening in his life. He said the way artists usually have a visual representation of their lives in every artwork they make is the same way singers talk about their life experiences in their music.

Click the link below to watch Mr Eazi's "Legalize" video,

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
So that is how Mr Eazi turned a Billionaire daughter into a video vixen. See Temi Otedola as video vixen.