"I had 2 strikes but you didn't give up" Ilebaye shares appreciation to her fans and supporters

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I had 2 strikes but you didn't give up" Ilebaye shares appreciation to her fans and supporters

Screenshot_20231007-121643_Instagram.jpg

Popular Big Brother All Stars winner, Ilebaye has thanked all her fans and supporters for their love while she was in the house. Ilebaye emerged as the winner of the BBNAIJA All-Stars season 8 show last week Sunday, October 1st. She was originally from the Level up season 7 and she is known popularly as Gen Z baddie.

Her full name is Ilebaye Precious Odiniya. She is a 22 year old actress and reality TV star from Kogi State. She is the 3rd female to win the show but the youngest to also win the show at the age of 22 years. She recently took to her Instagram to express her gratitude to all her fans for their support from day 1 till she won.

Screenshot_20231007-031345_X.jpg

She wrote as a caption "I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who stood by my side, especially during those times when I stumbled and showed my imperfections. Your support, your votes, and your belief in me mean more to me than words can convey. None of us are perfect, and I am no exception. But your loyalty, forgiveness, and understanding have shown me the true power of a united tribe, your faith in me, despite my flaws and mistakes, has touched me deeply."

In the video, she started off by apologising for her late thank you message to her fans and for keeping them waiting.
She stated "Thank you so much for all the love and support you've been giving me. I had 2 strikes but you didn't give up, you kept fighting and supporting me. I made mistakes, I made lots of mistakes i the house but you didn't mind, you still had that love for me. I'm so grateful for making you guys proud by winning…"

She also made a promise to her fans that she would ensure she works tirelessly and not let them down in any way.
"I want to make a promise to all of you today: I will continue to work tirelessly, learn from my past, and strive to be the best version of myself. I will not let you down, and I will use this platform to make positive changes and contributions to our world. Once again, thank you BAYE TRIBE for believing in me, for your support, and for being the driving force behind my journey. Together, we’ll continue to make a difference, learn, and grow," she continued.