"I have had a lot of people betray me in the past" ilebaye reveals why she will change her phone number

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I have had a lot of people betray me in the past" ilebaye reveals why she will change her phone number

Screenshot_20231017-123055_Google.jpg

Popular Big Brother Naija All Stars winner, Ilebaye has revealed that she will mostly likely be hanging her phone number. She recntly revealed the reason behind her decision to change her number and also disclosed that she has had a lot of people betray her in the past.

Screenshot_20231017-123128_Google.jpg

Her full name is Ilebaye Odiniya. She is a 22 year old reality TV star and actress from Kogi State. She emerged as the winner of the recntly concluded BBnaija All-Stars show. She was originally from BBNAIJA Level-Up season 7.

She disclosed this during a recent interview with Hero Daniels who is a famous media personality. She stated that due to her new status, she would be changing her phone number most especially because she has had serious experience with friends who betrayed her. She revealed that she doesn't keep friends even before she went on the show.

Screenshot_20231017-123148_Google.jpg

In her words “Before going to the Big Brother House, I didn’t have friends. I just have people who I talk to. But I didn’t have someone I could call a friend. Because I have had a lot of people betray me in the past. So, I cut off friendship. But I’ve people I talk to. However, I haven’t really had time to chat with them since winning the show. I haven’t changed my number. I haven’t gotten in touch with anybody yet. Maybe when I’m done with my media rounds.”

Hero Daniels confirmed if she would be changing her number and she said, “Yeah, I have to.