I mind my business, Young Jonn says after he was asked to state his opinion about Davido and Wizkid's fight

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I mind my business, Young Jonn says after he was asked to state his opinion about Davido and Wizkid's fight​

Singer and music producer Young Jonn was asked to state his view about the feud between Wizkid and Davido and his response wasn't what the podcast host was expecting. While the host was expecting Young Jonn to support either Davido or Wizkid, he decided to stay neutral and said he wouldn't intervene. He likes to mind the business that pays him and not go about meddling in other people's affairs.

In his words, he said, "Omo I no get take o. I'm not even trying to be political but anybody that knows me dey know say I dey always try to mind my business. Anything wey anybody do, they might have their reason. So I realize that this life ehn, you might feel something is wrong. But when you hear from that person, you go see say the person dey right."

To him, the feud between Davido and Wizkid is all about perspectives and he wouldn't want to intervene.