I want to learn how to code, can someone help

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Hey guys ,the world is changing and I think being in tech will be very rewarding in the future. As a Nigerian, I want to learn how to code, C++, Python etc. helps please.

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
W3Schools_logo.png

Well a lot of people in Nigeria and all over the world are turning to the digital or online world to actually make money for themselves and at that an online presense and domain is required to achieve this. What is this online presense? Its your website. And most people seek means to which they can learn programming themselves to probably build their online presense and make money doing this.

Well I found a very interesting educational site. It's W3Schools.com.

What is W3Schools.com?

W3Schools is an online educational resource and website that grants its users free access to content and tutorials and references connect to web development, programming language and many more. Their website contains it's own text editor enabling users to practice what they learn every step of the way. W3 Schools offers HTML, CSS, JAVA, Python, SQL, JQuery, JAVA, W3.CSS tutorial and lots mores.

They teach basic to master level

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin