I worked in pure water factory before fame - Joeboy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
JoeBoy-press-by-Emily-Nkanga-bb26-2019-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

Nigerian singer Joseph Akinwale also known as Joeboy reveals working in a pure water factory before he became famous.

In an interview with Afrobeats Intelligence Podcast, Joeboy revealed how he resorted to working at a pure water factory while he was in the University. Joeboy said he used to think he could never get a lucrative job after school because of the struggles he faced while he was an undergraduate.

He recalled how he searched for jobs for three months in Lagos while his university was on strike but he didn't get any. This sparked a level of commitment and curiosity in him to go harder and pursue his dreams as a singer.

He said, "There was even a time I worked in a pure water factory as a marketer. At that point I was like, ‘I’m looking so hard for a job and I can’t find any. Is this how I’m going to end up when I finish school?’ So that was also a trigger. I told myself, 'You have to make sure you make it."