if I open a Badoo account, can I delete it later?

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
For people who don't know what Badoo is, read the information below.
Badoo is designed to be as intuitive as possible, but don't worry, we know that you might need a little help when learning your way round!

When you sign up for the first time please make sure that you add a good photo of yourself and write a little bit about you to show other users who you are.

As soon as you have created your profile you can check out Encounters, which is at the very heart of Badoo. Simply vote Yes and No for other members and should both of you like each other you will have a match and you can start chatting ! Make sure that you have the correct settings for your 'I'm here to'.

People Nearby is the section where you can browse users in your city or region.

Badoo is free to use but if you want to stand out from the crowd go and check out our premium services such as credits and Badoo Premium.

to delete your Badoo account, make sure you ask them to close your account on the app. delete all your personal information then uninstall the app.

The video below will also show you how to delete your badoo account.