If you call me your spiritual father...your January salary is for me, not the church, Pastor Anosike informs his church members

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

If you call me your spiritual father...your January salary is for me, not the church, Pastor Anosike informs his church members​

1_1705571297.PNG

Pastor John Anosike caught his church members unaware as he stated that their first month's salary be handed over to him. He said that January's salary is the first seed of the year which must be spent wisely, hence, those who call him their spiritual father should honor him by giving it to him. He confidently stated that he doesn't fear criticism because he knows what he is saying. In his words, "I'm going to challenge you by the spirit of God. I fear no criticism. If you call me your spiritual father, this month's salary is your first fruit of the year. It is for me, not for church."

He challenged them to honor him by doing as he instructed for they will return to testify before the middle of this year. If by then, there are no changes to their finances and life, each member should request a refund of their money and he will gladly authorize it. All he said threw internet users off their balance as many claimed that the Pastor was trying to extort his church members.

Pastor John's church is located in Cape Town, South Africa, and his sermon premiers on DStv channel 343.

==

Last edited: