"I'll cut anyone that wants to disturb my peace" Pere Egbi reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I'll cut anyone that wants to disturb my peace" Pere Egbi reveals

Screenshot_20231017-132439_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija All-Stars housemate Pere has revaled how much he loves his peace. He recntly disclosed the extent he can go if someone disturbs his peace. Pere was one of the housemates on the recently concluded BBNAIJA All-Stars show. The reality TV star shared this via a post on his Twitter account recently.

Screenshot_20231017-132428_Google.jpg

He stated that he will cut anyone or anyone who wants to disturb his peace. Some fans believe this is in reference to the recently concluded BBNAIJA show and the housemates. Recall Pere had some altercations with some housemates like Doyin and Alex Unusual while in the house.

In his words "I just love my peace. I really love my peace of mind. I cut anything and anyone that wants to disrupt that peace"

Who is Pere Egbi?

Screenshot_20231017-132415_Google.jpg

Pere Egbi is a Nigerian actor and reality TV star. He is an Ex-BBNaija housemate. He was originally on the Shine ya eye season 6 in 2021 before coming to the All-Stars show in 2023 where he was a finalist. He is a 38 year old actor and he was born in the 27th of June, 1985 in Warri, Delta State.

He has acted in movies like Sweet water Brown in Gem of the Rain Forest, April showers, the perfect arrangement, The Men's Club, butterfly, pretty evil and many others.
He is from the Urhobo tribe in Delta State but claims to be from Bayelsa State because his Dad who is from Delta wasn't present in their life. He stated in an interview some time ago that his father left when he was 4 years old. He chose Bayelsa because his mother is from Bayelsa.

An interesting thing to note about Pere is that he is a trained and qualified nurse. He served in the United States Military for 6 years before coming back to Nigeria. He is currently into real estate.