I'll expose you, singer Harrysong threatens to expose someone who forced their way into his life

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'll expose you, singer Harrysong threatens to expose someone who forced their way into his life​

Singer Harrysong shares a cryptic post threatening to expose someone who forced their way into his life. He called the person a witch who had changed the trajectory of his entire journey in life with their evil powers. Nobody knows who the singer is referring to since he refused to share. He said the world deserves to know who the person truly is and he wouldn't hold back from sharing his story.

"You played me, forced yourself into my peaceful, beautifully blessed world with your juju, charm, and witchcrafty, only to tear it down? Is that how much of a threat I am to your evil devilish kingdom? Jesus Christ. The world deserve to know the truth about you. I'll expose you."

Who could Harrysong be referring to?