I'm loving the new you, DJ Cuppy looks stunning as she stepped out in Indian dress, flaunts dance moves

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
DJ-Cuppy-e1593798509474.jpg

Popular disc jockey Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy sparks reactions online as she rocks a beautiful Sari outfit at an Indian wedding at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, France.

The 31-year-old DJ who recently said her love for weddings tripled since she became single, was spotted in a Sari dress as she shared the photos online. Cuppy also shared a video of herself dancing in her Sari as she waved her hands and whined her waist in typical Indian style. She wrote, "Peace be unto you", documenting the moments for her fans to see. See some reactions below:

@vicky_swart_ said, "Cuppy try shock us with your wedding photos. I wanna be shocked by you"
@slytherin.oxz said, "When will you marry? 2067, maybe"
@nekky__official said, "I'm loving this new Cuppy"
@_destiny_whyte_ said, "You look so pretty. It's giving Zee World Saloni"