In whatever you do, make sure you marry a mature man, Saida Boj warns ladies amid Israel marriage saga

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

In whatever you do, make sure you marry a mature man, Saida Boj warns ladies amid Israel marriage saga​

Saida Boj has taken to her page to warn women against getting married to immature men. This was her reaction to all the things Israel spilled about his estranged wife, Sheila, tagging her a whore while insulting her family members. Saida said Israel should have handled his family issues without resorting to reducing the worth of Sheila in front of the whole world. She said even if Sheila agreed to return to Israel's home, there was no way she would respect her husband because he had already aired all of her dirty linen in public.

She added "Quick question Mr. I good pass my wife. If that your wife decides to come back to you make una start to dey lovey lovey, and I am proud of you again. You think say she go get respect infront of your friends, family, and the whole world? You don cast am finish na. Why you dey do like that? You sure say you really love that girl? Or you marry her because of say she be virgin?"

She added that there was nothing wrong in a woman wanting to become a baddie for her man. They could go on dates to the club and enjoy each other's company because it is obvious his wife is a Gen Z who loves to have fun.
==