iPhone Thread

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
Guys, apple is releasing a new iPhone and this means all Nigerian Slay mamas are getting ready to make their sugar daddies pay for their new phone.

How to buy the newest iPhone from Nigeria will pose a big problem, many will by fakes as there is not operating Apple store in Nigeria. This means that Nigerians who want to buy iPhone need to turn to Jumia, Ebay or find someone to buy the phone for them from Abroad. In my opinion, its better to have someone buy it and send to you from overseas so that you can be sure that you are not buying a fake phone.

apple iphone XS max

Apple iPhone XS or Max were my favorite, I used one for 2 years but now apple is releasing a new iPhone that will use a 5G technology. Apple new 5G phone is called iPhone 12, it will be released in year 2020.

If you need to learn more about how the newest apple iPhone will work, please see the post below and then link.

FEATURED
OCTOBER 06, 2020
iPhone 12: Apple to unveil new iPhones at Oct.13 event

Apple earlier today announced the launch of its new product which will be done at an event on October 13. The product launch event will start at 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET. In line with the ongoi...

More