It should be a crime for two broke people to be in a relationship - Cynthia Morgan

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Cynthia-Morgan-profile-2.jpg

Nigerian singer Cynthia Morgan has stated that it should be considered a crime for two people to be in a relationship.

The 32-year-old singer took to her Instagram story to educate her fans on the disadvantages of living a broke life. Cynthia Morgan said there are three categories of broke; financial, spiritual, and mental. She said men are natural providers but if a man finds a woman who doesn't care about his pocket, it's fair.

Nevertheless, two financially, mentally, and spiritually broke people shouldn't be in a relationship with one another.

She wrote, "Not sure why people take it personally when they say men shouldn’t be broke and dating. Firstly I would like to state that there are three types of brokenness: financial, mental, and spiritual.

But let me expatiate on the financial brokenness. men are natural providers. If you’re lucky to find a woman that doesn’t mind cool. But two financially, spiritually, and mentally broke people dating should be a crime in my opinion"