Iyabo Ojo becomes new brand ambassador for Harmony Garden and Estate Development LTD

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Iyabo Ojo becomes the new brand ambassador for Harmony Garden and Estate Development LTD​

Actress Iyabo Ojo has bagged an ambassadorial deal with a real estate company known as Harmony and Garden Development LTD. She accepted the company's proposal to become a brand ambassador after conducting a diligent investigation to study how the company operates. The outcome of her investigation revealed Harmony Garden to be a trustworthy brand that delivers to their customers and she was excited to share the news with her fans who might be interested in land and property acquisition in Nigeria.

She wrote, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeee. I'm super excited to announce a multi-million naira collaboration with Harmony Garden and Estate Development Ltd @harmonygardensltd. I have reviewed all Real Estate companies and I decided to choose Harmony Garden because they always educate the masses on proper land documentation, they conduct their physical allocation immediately their clients complete payments, and they have lands for all budgets with instalment payment options up to one year. Follow me in this journey as I join @harmonygardensltd to redefine and educate the Nigerian populace and also Nigerians Home and in the Diaspora on Real Estate and Homeownership, thereby restoring Trust and Integrity to the Real Estate Industry. Stay tuned for updates." She concluded.