My drug test result is out, Nicki DaBarbie reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

My drug test result is out, Nicki DaBarbie reveals​

RITUAL.jpg

TikToker Nicki DaBarbie who accused Skiibii of attempted ritual says her drug test result is out. After the incident, she went to conduct a drug test to identify the substance that was added to the coffee she had at Skiibii'shouse. Recall that the TikToker swore on her life that Skiibii drugged her so he would use her for rituals. She also mentioned that the Nigerian singer forcefully removed her menstrual pad so he could have his way with her.

Now, the result of her drug test is out and she is threatening to sue Skiibii with the evidence once she receives it from Ever Care Hospital. She also promised to share images of the test result once she receives it.

While addressing her fans, Nicki DaBarbie said, "The drug test result is here actually. I'm in Evercare Hospital. I'm posting the result for you guys to see what they gave me to drink. I'm posting the result on my main page soon. And from there, I'll take legal steps."

Last edited: