'My family is very important in my life- Seyi Vibez speaks on the loss of his mother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
'My family is very important in my life- Seyi Vibez speaks on the loss of his mother

Screenshot_20230812-081828_Google.jpg

Upcoming Nigerian singer Seyi Vibez has revealed how important his family is in his life. He recently spoke about his family and his mother, especially who is everything to the singer.
His real name is Balogun Afolabi Oluwaloseyi but he is known popularly as Seyi Vibez. He was speaking with Adesope Olajide on his Afrobeats Podcast when he shared this information.

Screenshot_20230812-082017_Google.jpg

He spoke about his mother who passed away earlier this year
The singer said "My mum is just everything you know? I don't want to talk about her too much so I don't get emotional"
He shared how much her passing affected him. He revealed that he had bought her a house as a surprise but never got to unveil the gift.

Screenshot_20230812-081637_Chrome.jpg

He revealed that he had stopped his music so he could grave in that period. He says the reason his album was released late was because of his mother's death. He also shared that was why they initially postponed his UK tour.

He gave a shout out to his family as well and he also appreciated his family for supporting him. He shared that when he began music at 14 years old, his family supported him.

He said "After God, my mother, father, family then my fanbase. My family is very important in my life so I don't joke. Since I dropped my first album 'million dollar baby', my family has been thankful to God."

See full interview