My phone has been ringing nonstop about Bobrisky's matter, James Brown says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

My phone has been ringing nonstop about Bobrisky's matter, James Brown says​

Popular Nigerian crossdresser James Brown sympathizes with Bobrisky over her arrest by the EFCC. James said it was truly sad for Bobrisky to be going through all of this and it's beginning to seem like there is no end to this. According to James, Bobrisky had previously trended for being gay and transgender. Then he was suddenly arrested by the officials of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission over money abuse. Afterward, he was accused of money laundering. To him, all of this seemed like a Nollywood movie which has no end and he feels deeply sorry for Bobrisky.

He added that he has been receiving calls from across the world from different people regarding this issue and he is sincerely fed up. He said, "I am so sorry. I am so sorry you are passing through this. I am so sorry you are passing through this particular issue. I don't understand the fact that you guys are dragging her front and back like a generator. Do you want to kill her? Today, it's transgender. Tomorrow, it's boy-girl. Next tomorrow, you stepped on money. Next tomorrow , it's defrauding. Even me, if it was a movie, I would have say the movie never finis? It is now like the twist is retwisting himself."