No amount of contribution can save your sperm from reproducing, Eedris Abdulkareem fires back at Burna Boy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

No amount of contribution can save your sperm from reproducing, Eedris Abdulkareem fires back at Burna Boy​

v-llll.jpg

Singer Eedris Abdulkareem has retaliated after Burna Boy slammed him on X. He confirmed Burnaboy's statement regarding how people donated money for his medical bills when he was sick. He is also grateful for the kindness shown toward him at that critical time which has kept him alive till date. However, Eedris believes that no amount of contribution would save Burna Boy's sperm from reproducing. That is him hinting at the fact that Burna Boy hasn't publicly disclosed that he had a child despite being in a relationship.

In Eedris's words, "Yup. They contributed money for my hospital bills and I am perfectly healthy now. But I don't think any contribution can save your sperm from reproducing. Fuvk."

Burna Boy is yet to respond to this and it seems this is the beginning of another keyboard war between the two singers. Recall that these altercations ensued from the statement Eedris made when he was invited to The Honest Bunch Podcast.

==

Last edited: