No regrets supporting the government of Pres. Tinubu - Nyesom Wike says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Wike-and-Tinubu-jpeg.webp

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike has stated that he has no regrets about supporting President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration.

The former Rivers State governor stated this in an address during a banquet in Rivers State on Sunday. Talking about his achievements, Wike said he is proud of himself because when he was a governor, Rivers State became more popular during his tenure.

Wike further stated that during the 2023 elections, he received many offers from people who wanted to stop him from supporting the present administration but he stood his ground. Wike said he has no regrets choosing to support Tinubu and he will continue to do so.

He stated, "I have no regrets when I stood by my colleagues and friends that this is the period the presidency must go to the South. There was nothing I wasn't offered. I said no. Now that you have taken, let these other people take it. I have no regrets at all and that's why I'll continue to support the government of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu."

Nyesom Wike added that he knows his visit to Rivers State will cause problems among his opposition but he doesn't mind, advising the people to follow someone who will lead them on the right path.