Nobody can challenge us in 2027 - Wike brags ahead of next election

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
wike.jpg

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike has stated that no political party can challenge the Tinubu administration in the next presidential election in 2027.

Wike stated this at a Thanksgiving service held by Sen. Barinada Mpigi in Koroma, Rivers State on Sunday. Anticipating the 2027 election, Wike said he is confident in the alliances his party, All Progressives Congress (APC) has made and he is certain that no one can challenge them.

"The forces we have I don’t know of anybody who can challenge us. I can tell you it is like tomorrow is 2027. For me it is still very far, I can’t wait.", he stated.

Wike added that the citizens are quick to criticize the government rather than raise questions about the past governments.
Wike commented that if Nigerians are patient enough, Pres. Tinubu will lead the people to the promised land.