People begging me for money have chased me out of WhatsApp, actor Maicon Emeka says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

People begging me for money have chased me out of WhatsApp, actor Maicon Emeka says​

Nigerian actor Maicon Emeka said that he no longer logs onto WhatsApp because those on his contact list are always begging him for money. He claimed that the rate at which people are begging him for money is becoming overwhelming to the extent that he doesn't want to use his WhatsApp anymore. He added that people are seriously suffering in this country because his WhatsApp messages are filled with account numbers both from those he knows and those he doesn't.

"A lot is going on in this country. Honestly speaking, like ehm, I no know how we go take talk this thing now. My brother I no go for open my WhatsApp again. I cannot go on my WhatsApp again and chat comfortably. Omo account number just full everywhere from beginning to the end. Account number bros help me. I no be Dangote o. Wetin dey happen now? Am I the only one seeing this? I dey fear now to enter WhatsApp. Like WhatsApp now I no go for enter WhatsApp again. Omo from the beginning to the end, account number don full am. What is going on?"

==